Re: [netcdfgroup] Hello ???

When you build netcdf, it puts certain options on the Fortran based on the compiler and platform. From a terminal (assuming your libraries are in /usr/local/lib) do:

nm -a /usr/local/lib/libnetcdff.a | more (this assumes that both libnetcdff.a and libnetcdf.a were created rather than just the one library)

then look to see how one of the undefined references in defined in the library - it probably has some combination of leading or trailing underscore, and when you compile anything that calls it it must have the same options set.

-Roy M.