[netcdfgroup] No libnetcdff.a installed in /usr/local/lib

Hi,

I try to build netcdf 3.6.2 on a linux (CentOS 5, kernel 2.6.18) using Intel
compilers (icc 10.0, ifort 10.0). Following the link
(http://support.intel.com/support/performancetools/sb/CS-027812.htm), there's
no problem in the build process but when I check the files installed in
/usr/local/lib, I find there is no libnetcdff.a there (libnetcdf.a and
libnetcdf_c++.a are there). However, there is a libnetcdff.a under
/var/tmp/netcdf-3.6.2/fortran/.libs. What is wrong with my build process,
thanks.

Leonard,
2008-4-4
Windows Live Photo gallery 数码相机的超级伴侣,轻松管理和编辑照片,还能制作全景美图!
http://get.live.cn/product/photo.html