[netcdfgroup] Pure web app. to display netCDF files?

Hi,

In a class I will teach starting Thursday (!)
I would like to display plots/graphics of
geophysical fields stored in netCDF files
on publicly accessible websites. The problem
is that I would like to do this via a
Chromebook which means everything needs to
work via the browser. I can't install additional
software (like Panoply or Webwinds or ...)
The files will be directly accessible on the
web as .nc files or via Thredds and DAP servers.
Is there a pure web-browser-based
solution that will make graphics out of
netCDF files?

Thanks!
cz
--
Charlie Zender, Earth System Sci. & Computer Sci.
University of California, Irvine 949-891-2429 )'(