Re: [netcdfgroup] compression without effect

Sorry I did not mentioned that the installation included hdf5 and zlib (I
think one has to disable the explicitly - otherwise).
Thank you for the ncdump option - I was looking for something like this to
check at least that I'm writing Netcdf4 files now.
Indeed ncdump -k gives me "netCDF-4". - So compression is supposed to work,
not?

Regards,
Frank