Re: [netcdfgroup] Using NetCDF with OPeNDAP on MacOS Sierra (homebrew- and netCDF-dependant software)

  • To: "Capehart, William J" <William.Capehart@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [netcdfgroup] Using NetCDF with OPeNDAP on MacOS Sierra (homebrew- and netCDF-dependant software)
  • From: Larry Baker <baker@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 May 2017 16:16:28 -0700
Bill,

Have you thought about trying to locate the fault using valgrind.  I have not
yet tried to get valgrind running on my Mac OS Sierra workstation, so I don't
know how painful that might be.  I've taken to using homebrew as a package
manager when I cannot find prebuilt binaries for OS X.

Larry Baker
US Geological Survey
650-329-5608
baker@xxxxxxxx