Re: [netcdfgroup] [netCDF #ZBJ-976074]: 20170417: complete Netcdf

Hello Ward,
To bypass the password request, I disabled the root passwd on my MacBook
Pro and used my normal password when asked again. The netcdf-c installation
was completed with errors but no include directory was created.

So, when I untarred the fortran and tried to follow your instruction
$CFLAGS ...

I got the msg bash:
=-l/Users/benjaminlamptey/Build_WRF/LIBRARIES/netcdf/include: No such file
or directory

Regards
Ben