Re: [netcdfgroup] One or more variable sizes violate format constraints

Hello all,
                I just wanted to get back to the group on couple of ideas
that I tried out based on existing messages in archives -

I changed my code to open existing files in the following manner and in
doing so answered my own question(Can you open an existing CF file format
file using the new 64 bit offset format)

 call check(nf90_open(trim(filnam),ior(NF90_WRITE,NF90_64BIT_OFFSET),cdfid))

This works and I can open the file for read but when I write the modified
definitions I get the old error - One or more variable sizes violate format
constraints.

Regards,
Ashwin.