Re: [thredds] nco as a web service

Ben, Jeff,

To have the services accessible and usable through a Brokering framework would be great, indeed !

Cheers,

Stefano

Jeff,

Thi is a terrific idea. One suggestion I have is to build it so the processing services can be set up in a brokering layer -- that is, so the input datasets can be accessed via web services and the output can be served via web services. I don't mean that this should be the only way to implement the nco processing, rather just keep it in mind so it's relatively easy to set up such a three tier architecture for the nco processing.

Thanks for considering it.

-- Ben