From: Blodgett, David [mailto:dblodgett@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: 06 August 2013 16:00
To: Jon Blower
Cc: thredds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [thredds] Union of time-aggregated datasets

Hi Jon,

We do this quite often. See some docs toward the bottom here:
https://my.usgs.gov/confluence/display/GeoDataPortal/Thredds+setup

Some convoluted python code and output ncml files to do a big 'ol set of
join/unions here:
https://github.com/dblodgett-usgs/NetCDF_GDP_Wrok/tree/master/bcca_aggregation

Those are actually hosted here: http://pcmdi8.llnl.gov/thredds/bcsd/catalog.html

- Dave

On Tue, Aug 6, 2013 at 8:49 AM, Jon Blower