Re: [thredds] ProxyPass and Godiva2 link

  • To: Christian Ward-Garrison <cwardgar@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [thredds] ProxyPass and Godiva2 link
  • From: Mike McCann <mccann@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 20:25:58 -0800
I'm running an apache httpd server on port 80 and have configured a ProxyPass
like this in httpd.conf:

<VirtualHost *:80>
    ServerName stoqs.mbari.org
    DocumentRoot /var/www/html
    <Location /thredds>
        ProxyPass http://stoqs.mbari.org:8080/thredds
        ProxyPassReverse http://stoqs.mbari.org:8080/thredds
    </Location>
</VirtualHost>

Is there some place in the TDS configuration to tell it to use the proxy?

-Mike