Re: CONDUIT at NOC

Brent,

I will be in DC for GEMPAK meetings Apr 18-19, but
will have Monday  and/or Thurs (16th / 20th) available
if that would be useful for working with Paula for
setup. Of course earlier is always good too!

The file name change would be somewhat of a concern to prepare
users for. Of course, the carrot would be the ability to send additional
data / volume assuming that this would be better able to handle the data
than TGSV32. We aleady have to deal with the ensemble file name changes!

I'll look at the FTPPRD name changes and see what pqact patterns would
be possible.

Thanks,

Steve