[CONDUIT #HGF-659268]: setting up new CONDUIT feed

Hi Carissa,

I am involved in Unidata governance meetings all day, tomorrow and half
day on Wednesday (which is then followed by a late afternoon meeting
with a different group), so my ability to respond to email is spotty...

re:
> There should be no difference. I first peaked at the firewx products.
> And on operational we insert 148 files (not products) in each ldm
> (0/1/2) per day. And I find the exact same number of files being
> inserted into the new ldm's per day. Now, you say that the firewx
> differences are the number of products inserted? And are you sure it is
> firewx, and not another dataset occurring during those time periods? I
> will keep looking to see if something else is getting dropped accidentally.

I have been watching CONDUIT volume numbers for two ingests here
in Unidata ever since sending in an observation/warning last week that
the operational and test feeds seem to be different.  My original
observation (based on part of one day of the test feed being up)
was that there seemed to be fewer firewx products being sent from
the test server(s).  After about a day and a half, this situation morphed
into there seeming to be less data in the non-firewx data.  Since I
have not been comparing the data reception product-by-product, I can't
say which scenario "really" exists.  A detailed comparison of the
products being received is what is needed.  This will have to wait until
Thursday because of my other commitments.

One last comment:  If the volume/number of products seen in the
test feed had been larger than the operational feed, I would have
assumed that things were working better because the test injection
machines have significantly larger LDM queues.  Since this has not
been seen, I am scratching my head as to what the cause could be.

Ticket ID: HGF-659268
Department: Support CONDUIT