[CONDUIT #HGF-659268]: setting up new CONDUIT feed

Hi Carissa,

re: tied up last week by meetings

> No problem on the meetings.

The bane of our existence :-)

re:
> If you have some time this week I think we
> need to revisit this topic. I don't think we are on the same page with
> the issues you are seeing.

We are probably not on the same page is that the comparison between
volume and number of products for the operational and test CONDUIT
toplevels has changed from what it was when I first reported my
observation that not as much data was making it into the test
toplevels as the operational toplevels and that the difference
seemed to be related to the FireWX products.  I have also noted
that the machine from which we get our test CONDUIT stream changes
from time to time.

re:
> I will be around tomorrow, except 2-3, if you
> want to touch base over the phone.

I will be in also.  Please give me a call anytime after 11 am MDT:
303.497-8642.

Ticket ID: HGF-659268
Department: Support CONDUIT