[CONDUIT #PGY-808322]: Upcoming NCEP CONDUIT maintenance

Hi Carissa,

re:
> Great to here it is all working!

Things are good here in Unidata, and we have heard back from one of three
of the other toplevel relay sites for CONDUIT (Penn State).  I will fell
very good after UW/AOS and UIllinois have verified that they have instituted
redundant feeds.

re:
> As for the one change we need to make from
> atm.cise-nsf.gov to atm.ucar.edu, does this need to be in place before the
> weekend? Or can this go through our normal change process which will be
> implemented the first week of Feb?

There is no rush on this change; it can easily wait until the first week of
February.

Ticket ID: PGY-808322
Department: Support CONDUIT