[CONDUIT #YGV-188321]: GFS 0.25 degree

Hi Nilson,

re:
> My name is Nilson. I work in the CPTEC/INPE(Brazil).  I have some doubts
> regarding the GFS 0.25 degree.
>
> - It is already available in CONDUIT flow?

No.

re:
> - How do I receive? Because my request(LDM) should receive, but does
>   happens.
>
> REQUEST CONDUIT "prod/gfs.*pgrb2.*0$" idd.unidata.ucar.edu
> #[$0, $1 ... $9]
>
> - The notifyme command does not returns informations of the GFS 0.25,
>   only 0.50, 1.00 and 2.50, to the server idd.unidata.ucar.edu.
>   notifyme -v -l /usr/local/ldm/0p25.log -f "CONDUIT" -p
>   "gfs.*.pgrb2.0p25.*" -o "idd.cptec.inpe.br"

The 0.25 degree GFS has not been (yet) added to CONDUIT.  We are preparing
a survey for the CONDUIT users that will ask if they want this data added
to CONDUIT, and if they have recommendations for other datasets that
they would like to see added.

NB: the volume that the 0.25 degree GFS data will add to CONDUIT is up to
an additional 9 GB per hour four times a day.  The ability of users to
receive the data may well end up being the determining factor of whether
they want to see it added to CONDUIT or not.

If you are not subscribed to the address@hidden email list,
I suggest that you or someone else in CPTEC subscribes so that you
will get the notification of the survey.

Ticket ID: YGV-188321
Department: Support CONDUIT