20020425: FW: GEMPAK

Bob,

Access to GEMPAK is freely available from our Web portal site.
We do not have the resources to provide support to you, though
you do have access to all online support and email lists.

There are 2 links on the GEMPAK web page:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/gempak/
They are, "register as a user", and the second is
"download software". Once you have registered as a user,
you will be able to log in and download the software.
The registration will provide you with a standard
disclaimer form to accept/reject like many other
open access packages.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support