navier back up (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 1999 20:35:33 GMT
From: "Arthur A. Person" <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Subject: navier back up

navier.meteo.psu.edu is back up again.  I had added a linux
box to our securenets file on the navier Sun server, but the
PC running linux also runs NT with the same IP address which
apparently caused navier to hang in inetsvc on reboot.  I
guess I'll have to waste an IP address for each OS I use unless
anyone has some other ideas.

                                          Art.

Arthur A. Person
Research Assistant, System Administrator
Department of Meteorology
Penn State
email:  address@hidden
phone:  814-863-1563