Re: 980106: Re: PR Info Request

cut...

> I talked with Robb Kambic about the stats and he is in the process of
> updating the stats pages.  As you might imagine, things have changed
> significantly with the transition to NOAAPORT from FOS. You should wait a
> day or two before checking them to give Robb a chance to update the
> graphs. The stats are at:
>
> http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/projects/idd/iddgeneral.html#status

Larry,

I finished making the changes to the LDM statistics yesterday. I want to
QA the results for a couple of days, but everything looks OK.  I don't
know what numbers you are looking at or want to look at?  If you need
assistance, just ask.  The charts usually are about 10% below the actual
data because there are still many sites that don't send in LDM statistics.

Robb...