Re: 19990107: LDM

Gary,

I made the personnel changes here, but I would like the name of the new
machine also.  You need to contact address@hidden "Larry Oolman"
at University of Wyoming with the name of the new machine also. Larry will
make the LDM changes necessary for you to receive data on the new machine.
Keep me informed of the status.

Robb...