Date: Wed, 03 Feb 1999 11:47:07 -0700
From: Doug Hunt <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Subject: New LDM data feed for HRS data service

Hello:  I need an HRS data feed to test new software for the COSMIC
program at UCAR.

The site name is:   UCAR/COSMIC
Site Administrator: Doug Hunt
email:              address@hidden
phone:              (303) 497-2611
hostname:           athos.cosmic.ucar.edu

I requested a feed last year for a machine in the gpsmet.ucar.edu domain
(called
fortytwo.gpsmet.ucar.edu, I think).  This feed can be turned off.

Regards,

  Doug Hunt

--
address@hidden