IDD Feed to Plymouth State (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 1999 08:32:18 -0500
From: Jim Koermer <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden, address@hidden
Subject: IDD Feed to Plymouth State

Hello,

My main system for the IDD and a number of other things has a hard
drive  which is having major problems. I was able to bring it back twice
in the past 12 hours, but I'm not sure how long it will be able to keep
going.

Could UIUC and UMICH add "cyclone.plymouth.edu [158.136.73.101]" to your
feed sites?  I'd like to keep "mammatus.plymouth.edu" also on there,
since I'm trying to get a new drive ASAP.

Sites feeding from PSC should add a feed request from
"cyclone.plymouth.edu" and also keep "mammatus" for now.

In both cases, I'll try to keep only one relay active at a time.

                                Jim
--
James P. Koermer                    E-Mail: address@hidden
Professor of Meteorology            Office Phone: (603)535-2325