Re: IDD Feed to Plymouth State (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 1999 11:51:59 -0500 (EST)
From: Jeff Masters <address@hidden>
To: Jim Koermer <address@hidden>
Subject: Re: IDD Feed to Plymouth State

I have allowed any machine at plymouth.edu to connect to both aldehyde
and blueskies.sprl.umich.edu. I haven't seen any connections from any
machine at plymouth.edu to either, though.

Jeff
 Dr. Jeff Masters (address@hidden)                                  (  )
 Meteorologist                                    /\  Home of the      (    )
 Atmospheric, Oceanic, and Space Sciences    /\  /  \  /\       /\    (      )
 University of Michigan                     /  \/    \/  \ /\  /  \    ------
 Ann Arbor, MI 48109-2143            ______/              /  \/    \_   \\\\\
 (734)-764-4584 (voice)                       Weather Underground        \`\`\
 (734)-764-5137 (fax)