Re: das2ldm_nowrad.config (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 13:05:31 -0700 (MST)
From: Peter Neilley <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden, address@hidden
Subject: Re: das2ldm_nowrad.config (fwd)

Robb,

  Thanks for working with Charlie @wsi to get the new products flowing.
  However, we are seeing only a subset of the new products over here.
  I've been saving all of the NOWRAD products for about 2 hours now and
  have seen only the ones that I have put a "*" in front of the list below.
  Is there a way that you can verify at wsihcsn that the other products
  are indeed arriving from the WSI receiver?  Is there a log of
  products that have been injected into the LDM that you can check?

  Thanks.

Peter Neilley, NCAR/RAP
address@hidden
303-497-8446