Re: das2ldm_nowrad.config (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 15:11:23 -0500 (EST)
From: Charles O'Brien <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Subject: Re: das2ldm_nowrad.config (fwd)

Peter,

The files you are missing are ones that you are not set up with
from our side here.  I had Robb put those in for future use (actually,
the un *'ed ones you never got but were always (except for ET) in that
config file.  I do not set up what you are contracted for here.  My
part was to help Robb set up the config file.  I added "ET"  (Echo Tops)
just for potential future reference.  If you think your supposed to get
more products, I would suggest contacting Maria Pirone on that as
she is incharge of that stuff and can then delegate to the appropriate
people at WSI to authorize the other products.

Charlie

  Charles O'Brien                                         WSI Corporation
  Software Engineer/Meteorologist                         4 Federal Street
  EMAIL: address@hidden                             Billerica, MA  01821
  PHONE: (978) 670-5152                                   FAX: (978) 670-5100

] Robb,
]
]   Thanks for working with Charlie @wsi to get the new products flowing.
]   However, we are seeing only a subset of the new products over here.
]   I've been saving all of the NOWRAD products for about 2 hours now and
]   have seen only the ones that I have put a "*" in front of the list below.
]   Is there a way that you can verify at wsihcsn that the other products
]   are indeed arriving from the WSI receiver?  Is there a log of
]   products that have been injected into the LDM that you can check?
]
]   Thanks.
]
] Peter Neilley, NCAR/RAP