Re: LDM Connection Request (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 1999 14:33:05 -0700 (PDT)
From: Chengyu Sun <address@hidden>
To: Robb Kambic <address@hidden>
    address@hidden, support-idd <address@hidden>
Subject: Re: LDM Connection Request

Robb,

Thanks for the quick response.

here's the original request:

To Whom It May Concern,

We are part of the Distributed System Group in Computer Science
Department, UC Santa Barbara. Currently we are working on Iscape
-- a new navigation/integration tool for the Alexandria Digital
Library, and we found that the IDD data suits our need perfectly
in building a prototype and testbed.

We would really appreciate if you could arrange some IDD connection
for us.

Here is our site information:
        Site Name:                      rubicon
        Site Admin:                     Chengyu Sun
        Email Address:                  address@hidden
        Phone Number:                   (805) 893-4178
        Fully Qualified Hostname:       rubicon.cs.ucsb.edu

Thanks a lot,

- Chengyu

Thank you very much,

- Chengyu