Date: Tue, 6 Apr 1999 14:28:37 -0700
From: Larry The Weather Man Riddle <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Subject: Re: LDM Connection Request

> Date: Tue, 6 Apr 1999 15:00:45 -0600 (MDT)
> From: Robb Kambic <address@hidden>
> To: address@hidden, Chengyu Sun <address@hidden>
> Cc: support-idd <address@hidden>
> Subject: Re: LDM Connection Request (fwd)
>
> Could you add an allow UNIDATA|FSL2 line for  UC Santa Barbara?  They want
> to test the LDM for data transportation. If this doesn't work out for you,
> I'll look for  an alternative.  Site information is included as well as
> machine name.

        Robb:

        Host rubicon.cs.ucsb.edu has been added as an "allow".  Now,
        how about telling Jim Frew he owes Larry Riddle a beer?

        Larry Riddle

  -----===(*  Climate's what we expect, but weather's what we get.  *)===-----
 Larry Riddle : Climate Research Division : Scripps Institution of Oceanography
     University of California, San Diego : La Jolla, California  92093-0224
     Phone: (619) 534-1869 : Fax: (619) 534-8561 : E-Mail: address@hidden