Re: MRF problem

Chad,

Thanks for discovering the problem.  I should of noted in my message
to ldm-users that it was you that came up with the fix. I bet the people
with the PRC systems were given updated s/w for the category change. Maybe
we should send a note to NWS about diseminating information about product
changes. We should tell them that over a hundred universities missed the
models because of the change.

Thanks again,
Robb...