Re: MRF problem

Chad,

Thanks again for sending SDI configuration information. My feeling about
the NEXRAD data is forget about it for now. Let's wait and see because
most sites don't have the capabilty at this time to receive.it. Also, I
think it's good to send a message to NWS about notification of product
changes.

Robb...