Forwarded mail....

Greg,

There are more changes to the exceptions file, I include the complete list
to replace the current file. Please respond to this message so I know the
status of nport at Alden. This is rather important to be done asap because
the SSEC ingestor is sending large products wrongly over the network and
it will cause network congestion. These products will get to the IDD via
SSEC and then to UCAR and  it will cause major problems for everyone.

Thanks,
Robb...

SFUS41
SDUS51