Re: ldm feed

Art:

Thank you very much.  Pardon me, as I am not very good either with network
problems or operational met. jargon, but, FWIW, the last surface data we got
today was 13Z.  Yesterday we got up to 15Z, then nothing 'til I went home at
5:30.
The MCIDAS feed seems to come in all right...we have the 18Z radar composite,
for
example, 17Z VIS and IR.

Thanks again for all your help.

Oh yeah, we're back in school, and that frequently impacts our data response.
In the
past, though, outgoing traceroutes have disclosed the problem.  Of course,
there's
always something new.

Bill