[IDV #HMG-372606]: Select a zone without zooming

> Full Name: Romain
> Email Address: address@hidden
> Package Version:
> Operating System:
> Hardware:
> Description of problem: Hello, I'm a computer scientist and I work on IDV.
> I want to select a zone on the map with the mouse to get the coordinates of
> this one.
> So the X-Y coordinate from the top left point and the X-Y coordinate from the
> bottom right point.
>
> I saw it's possible to select a zone with the combinaison of "shift + left
> clic" but this combinaison zoom into the zone.
>
> Do you know if IDV include a feature to only select a zone and get the coords
> of this one?
>
> If this is not the case, do you know the java class I need to modify?
>
> Thanks in advance.

The java class you were looking for is DisplayControlImpl. However, it is quite
complicated to make this kind of modification. They
are many options for panning the map: Help > Zoom, Panning,..... and you can
also change the mouse combination: Edit > Preference > Navigation.

Yuan

Ticket ID: HMG-372606
Department: Support IDV