Re: afos feed problem - ldm5.0.6 - message in ldm-support?

On Mon, 8 Feb 1999, Walter Rogers wrote:

> I'm also unable to get an afos feed to work in ldm 5.0.6 running
> RH v5.1 on Linux - intel.  Did you get my message addressed to
> ldm-support?  If not, I'll resend it.

Yes

> Using pqing -f afos afosrta2.log
>
> to test an afos feed.  afosrta2.log is a sample file collected from
> afos a year ago that works fine on 5.0.3
>
> I'd like to work with you to debug this..get to the bottom of the problem.

Walt,

I would also like to finish this problem, but I don't have the all the
ingrediants necessay. I would appreciate the place to get the raw afos
file, and the  necessary info about your site. I have requested your
machine configuration, ldm configuration,  afos connection configuration,
etc. and I never received  it. Also, this is the first time that I was
aware that this was Linux box. FYI, the majority of support problems are
on the inconsistencies in Linux OS.

Robb...