Re: possible ldm problem with large queue?

> Dana,
>
> I don't know the answers to your problems but I can install the LDM on our
> Linux machine and set the configurations to your scenario and check the
> results.

Hey Rob - thanks for doing this.  It might be unneccesary though...
I rebooted one of the machines and it doesn't seem to have
the problem now (it's been up for about 4 hours now).  Swap usage
definitely seems to be up on these machines though...

Which version of ldm are you running?  I'm sorta wondering if it's
a 0.5 issue.  Actually, heck, I'm not sure.  One of the machines
is running 0.4, and it's having the same problem.  I rarely get
into the swap at all, and now recently i have been.  it's
really odd.  it's on three different machines.

Dana