Re: possible ldm problem with large queue? (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 09 Feb 1999 14:27:48 +0000
From: Robert Mullenax <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden, address@hidden
Subject: Re: possible ldm problem with large queue?

Dana,

Our Linux machine that I turned on yesterday shows  only 800K of swap space
used.  All of the McIDAS-XCD decoders are running and it is
receiving the feed UNIDATA|FSL2.  I guess looking at your original
question it does not match your setup, but here is what it has:

166Mhz Pentium, 80MB RAM, 120MB swap space, Red Hat 5.1--kernel 2.0.34.
ldm-5.0.6(100MB product queue), ldm-mcidas-7.1.3, McIDAS-XCD (McIDAS-X 7.4)

I have to turn it off now, but I hope this has helped somewhat.

Robert Mullenax