Re: 19990209: patch AFOS feed ingest - v5.0.6? hupsyslog

On Tue, 9 Feb 1999, Unidata Support wrote:

> [...]

David,

- From mail, save the patch file to pqing.diff
- copy the file to ~ldm/src/pqing  directory
% cp  pqing.diff ~ldm/src/pqing
% cd ~ldm/src/pqing
% cp pqing.c pqing.orig   # just a backup measure
- run patch, if problems there is a man page for patch
% patch < pqing.diff
% cd ..
% make install
- as root
% make install_setuids

Try pqing now for AFOS

I'm working on the hupsyslog problem. It seems the Linux configurations
are different enough that the current solutions don't work on all
platforms.

Robb...

 Do I have to recompile?  If a simple inclusion of the