Re: 19990210: DIFAX not processing

On Wed, 10 Feb 1999, Mark Tucker wrote:

> On Wed, 10 Feb 1999, Robb Kambic wrote:
>

> > > many duplicate entries that we've had.  The old pqact.conf file handles
> > > the incoming DIFAX correctly; the new one does not.  There are only two
> > > entries that deal with DIFAX (listed below).
> > >
> > > # DIFAX feed from Alden
> > > DIFAX   ^(....).*       FILE    -overwrite      -close

DIFAX   ^(....).*
        FILE    -overwrite      -close

> > > /usr/local/ldm/data/apollo/rawdifax/\1.g3
> > > #DIFAX  ^(....).*       EXEC    /usr/local/ldm/scripts/remote.difax \1
> > > DIFAX   ^(....).*       EXEC    /usr/local/ldm/scripts/process.difax \1

DIFAX   ^(....).*
        EXEC    /usr/local/ldm/scripts/process.difax \1

> > As use ldm, run your new script from ldm home. ie
> >
> > % cd ~
> > % /usr/local/ldm/scripts/process.difax <difaxName>
> >
> > This will probably show the problem.
> >
> Robb,
>
> The script "process.difax" works correctly when the difax products are
> being processed. With the updated pqact.conf the previous entry that
> outputs the rawdifax to a file was not writing either.

Mark,

This is strange, so it makes me believe that something is wrong with the
pqact.conf file.  I will modify  the above entries, use these as a
template for you mods. It could be an extra space at the end of a line or
something small causing the problem. This type of error would not show up
in the ldmadmin pqactcheck because it's not a syntax error.

Robb...

  In looking things