Re: Re[4]: NOAAPORT and LDM

On Thu, 25 Feb 1999, Gregory Grosshans wrote:

>      Yes, the data is getting in the queue.  I see it with ldmadmin watch
>      and its in the ldmd.log file. Outside of spacing here is what one
>      entry looks like from ldmadmin watch:

Greg,

Good, Sometime questions may trivial to you, but I need to have a base to
compose a solution.  If I can solve the problem.

> Feb 25 23:25:23 pqutil:   906773 19990225232522.849   FSL5 000
> NOAAPORT.GOES_EAST.IMAGE.TIGQ01.KNES.252315.1999056232414504.*

So an entry like;

FSL5    ^NOAAPORT
        FILE    data/noaaport/test.np

Doesn't produce any output?  I'm trying to create a generic entry to see
if any data can be captured by pqact. An observation, the date looks
future wrong, ie 1999056232  If this is an date?

> The above two lines are actually on one line.
>
> In the pqact file I've tried using the WMO header 'TIGQ01' and also the
> entire string from NOAAPORT...TIGQ01.
>
> Is the way the data being injected into the queue incorrect for naming
> purposes?

That's a good question.  Does FLS have any sample pqact entries that they
could share with you. It might help our guessing here.

> Should I have just the WMO header?  So the SSEC software does place the
> control
> characters in the product prior to ingesting the product into the queue,
> correct?

Yep, They create a complete WMO type of product from the NOAAport stream
to be handed off to the LDM.

Robb...