Re: LDM 5.0 vs 5.0.6 AFOS (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 1999 00:12:23 -0600 (CST)
From: David Magee <address@hidden>
To: Robb Kambic <address@hidden>
Subject: Re: LDM 5.0 vs 5.0.6 AFOS

On Tue, 2 Mar 1999, Robb Kambic wrote:

> I didn't see any products starting with MKC, maybe you should make a more
> general pqact entry first
>
> AFOS  ^(...)
>          FILE    -overwrite -strip -close data/files/\1

Robb-

Oh the grasshopper stands humbled.  :)

Now that the severe weather is over here, I got to play with it some more,
and indeed it was a pattern-matching problem.

I threw in a:

AFOS    ^(.*)
        FILE    -overwrite -strip -close /tmp/files/\1

And /tmp/files filled up with everything.

Now I get to redo some stuff in pqact.conf , oh well.  :)

Thanks again for all of your help!

Grasshopper