Re: 19990313: LDM modification for TTAA00 K...

On Sat, 13 Mar 1999, Unidata Support wrote:

> [...]

Gilbert,

If I get you correctly, 5.0.0 created the extra wmo header part and 5.0.6
does not.  I would use afos_message.{c,h} from 5.0.0 in the 5.0.6 release
and see if that works for you. I checked the cvs log files and 5.0.0  had
version 33 and 5.0.6 has version 37. It worth a try.

I out of the office until Mar 22, keep me updated on your progress.

Robb...