Re: 19990322: ldm problem

Jim,

I couldn't get the ldmadmin to start correctly either. The ldm started
after the time out message, for some reason the main ldm process that
starts the ldm dies but that ok. I don't want to spent anymore time on it
because your ldm version is 5.0.0 and we are currently at 5.0.6  I would
update to the latest release, it much more robust. There might be a
NOAAport release in a month or so, I probably would wait until then

On Tue, 23 Mar 1999, Jim Hines   (awdnsun)  472-6708 wrote:

> Robb
>
> My feed in currently from weather.admin.niu.edu

You are probably getting duplicate product from weather, Gilbert is trying
to make his system extra robust.  Since your feeds sizes has increase, I
increased your ldm queue.  I also added an entry for ldm statistics to
your crontab file.  I hope these changes are ok with you.

Robb...