Re: 19990322: ldm problem

On Wed, 24 Mar 1999, Clint Rowe wrote:

> Robb,
>
> I'm confused (what else is new) -- how did Gilbert get into my data stream
> (from Illinois and Michigan)?

I didn't think chinook.unl was causing the duplicates, I thought it was
weather.niu sending the duplicates to Jim at hpccsun.unl.edu.  Clint look
at the stats files in the log dir to see the sources of the data.  Also,
send me a stats file, I like to take a look.

> BTW, the HP in hpccsun stands for "High Plains", not "Hewlett-Packard"
> Jim Hines is running the ldm on a Sun.

I know but it's confusing to me.

Thanks,
Robb...