Re: 19990401: Unidata LDM problem

I believe harry actually answered the question in the enclosures.
For whatever reason, the queue was deleted on the relay machine.
When the queue is gone and the ldm has been down less than an hour,
you will get duplicates.

The only question is whether deleting the queue was actually necessary.
Many sites seem to delete the queue on every reboot. This eliminates a
certain risk and the attendant hassles, but isn't really the way things
were supposed to work. The only thing I can think of to cure this
concern would be to provide a sort of pqck (like fsck?) which would
be run prior to starting the ldm.

-glenn