Re: More on ndbm vs gdbm

Glenn,

  Here's a list of ip addresses that have either recently downloaded
  weather or are members of the weatherbud email group.  I tried to
  filter out duplications from the same institution (i.e. only the
  first entry of all *.ou.edu's for example).  This should give you
  a flavor of the weather users group.  I'm sure some of these entries
  of defunct, but I don't know which ones.

Peter Neilley, NCAR/RAP
address@hidden
303-497-8446

-------------------------------