Re: 19990407: ldm startup

Mike,

Something might be out of synch.  I would do the following  ldmadmin
commands ( stop delqueue mkqueue start )  Also, after the stop I would
make sure all the ldm processes are gone, and the port 388 is released.
Use:

% rpcinfo -p

to check for the port.  Many times a rogue ldm processes causes abnormal
situations.

Robb...