Re: 19990602: new backup feed site needed for McGill

Ning,

You are evidently running ldm4, you need to upgrade to ldm5 because the
ldm4 protocols are going away and you will not be able to receive data at
all.  There will be an ldm 5.0.8 release in about a month. I strongly
suggest that you update then.  The ldm5 uses request lines instead of
feedme lines.  The UNIDATA feedtype will request the avn data, so it
should be arriving.

Robb...