Re: 19990607: large ldm.pq

On Mon, 7 Jun 1999, Unidata Support wrote:

> >To: Unidata Support <address@hidden>
> >From: Tom Priddy <address@hidden>
> >Subject: large ldm.pq
>
> From:  Tom Priddy
>
> We noticed an ldm.pq file is 61 meg in size this morning.
> Isn't that too large?

Tom,

If you are getting NOAAport and McIDAS the ldm queue should be 100MGS.
61MGS is ok for a filter down NOAAport only.  If your run with a smaller
queue the LDM has to delete products out of the queue early then the hour
time limit, so one  could loose data.

Robb...

Can I erase that file or zero it out?