Re: 19990614: LDM Error

On Mon, 14 Jun 1999, Unidata Support wrote:

> >To: address@hidden
> >cc: address@hidden,
> >cc: address@hidden
> >From: Brian Maher <address@hidden>
>

> Hi All,
>
> Do you know what this error is:
>

> Jun 14 15:06:09 croaker kingfish[4371]: svc_fd_create: No memory!

Brian,

It really helps if I get more info, ie platform specs, os, LDM version,
if the LDM was running before ok,  etc   I would suggest rebooting the
machine and try starting the LDM again.  If error still occurs and there
are other application programs running, shut them down and try starting
the LDM.  How much ram does the machine have? What happens when the
mkqueue command is run?  Have any updates been done to the machine
recently?

Robb...

ps I got your log messages.