Re: 19990604: running dostats as superuser

On Tue, 15 Jun 1999, Tom Priddy wrote:

> From:  Tom Priddy
>
> Robb....I'm getting the following error on the crontab for the ldm:
> In addition to the dostats error.  Any ideas?/ktp
> Your "cron" job
>
> /d2-agwx/webhome/wwwagwx/etc/sitestats.sh

Tom,

The first command in the file doesn't have write permission. Execute the
command from the command line.  That's a good procedure to debug crontabs,
from the home directory with the exact same syntax.

The dir /d2-agwx/ldmdata/sfp have some file owned as root should be ldm.

The ldmadmin dostats is working. The *stats files are being deleted and
stats are being sent out. The ldmd.log files are also being rotated.

Robb...