Re: Mesoeta fcst winds

John,

The first thing to check is h/w problems. Make sure all cables are tight,
and the length is within it's limits(100 meters I think), etc. It also
could be the LNB or the receiver.
I had a bad LNB last year that cause high bit error rates. The only way I
know to find the problem is to replace parts

Robb...