Weather.admin.niu.edu back up! (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 1999 15:08:10 -0500 (CDT)
From: Gilbert Sebenste <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Subject: Weather.admin.niu.edu back up!

After a one hour outage, weather.admin.niu.edu is up and running with LDM
5.0.8 and it is stable. Thanks for your patience, and thanks to David W.
at UIUC for helping me for an hour and a half while he helped me install
it, and got the caboose attached to my train of thoughts. :-)

By the way, we did find a minor bug in the source code...
/(ldminstalldirectory)/src/misc/paths.h has some "/" 's missing in the
paths. Specifically, the path for pqsurf.conf and ldmd.conf had a forward
slash missing in front of their paths which caused us a delay in getting
it going.

Gilbert

Internet: address@hidden    (My opinions only!)                     ******
Work phone: 815-753-5492                                                ***